For those that think the idea of SEO sounds scary, or perhaps zombie brain-numbing…
SEO Tricks and Treats
TRICKS that can help you wrap your head around SEO
- If you WRITE IT, the search engines can read it. They can’t always interpret graphics.
- Don’t assume that a computer will know what you are talking about.
- Use your industry terminology, your business brand terminology, and the lingo that your prospects use.
- Don’t forget to use synonyms in your content. Have some content written the way your customers, clients, or patients speak.
- Remember people are using VOICE SEARCH on devices with Siri, Alexa, etc.
- Minimalism is great for simplicity and ease of use. But a small site that is rarely updated will look … ABANDONED!
TREATS from Successful SEO
- If the search engines can tell that you are a local business, you will have much less web competition!
- Google My Business is FREE and extremely useful for local businesses!
- If you properly brand your business, URL, social media, etc – Google will display all of your properties/listings when searching for your company name.