Search Engine Optimization Services
Marketing your business on the Internet with Search Engine Optimization, SEO, is an ever-changing endeavor. The search engines are always changing their criteria and new Internet technology are always changing. The SEO recommendations are different for different types of businesses, different business goals, and the budget and time constraints of business owners/managers. The top 5 Best Practices for SEO for all SEO projects includes:
- Focus: define specific business goal(s) and ideal target audiences
- Research & Analyze: to identify opportunities, keywords, and visitor behavior
- Making Connections: integrate your website with other internet properties (accounts) and engage.
- Frequency & Relevance: develop relevant content frequently to attract your target audience and make your digital footprint appear “open for business”. (content meaning words, images, graphics, video, audio)
- Track & Analyze: monitor and analyze results
In order for us to accomplish this we offer three different types of SEO campaigns to help address different marketing budgets and business needs: traditional Monthly SEO, Do-it-Yourself SEO Coaching, and project-based SEO Consulting.
But What is SEO? And What Does It Include?
Search Engine Optimization, SEO, is marketing on the Internet. It is often referred to as natural and organic marketing, whereas Search Marketing, SEM, is actually paid advertising (Like Google Ads, Facebook boosts, etc). SEO can be implemented with variations of the following:
- Technical SEO – coding techniques to help search engines identify website pages and blog posts for search results, improve your positioning in search results, and improve .
- Content Marketing – optimizing or developing content for the website, blogging for business, social media marketing, email marketing, …
- Link Building – this is the process of building relevant links to and from your website.
- Integrated Marketing Approach – having an integrated plan for your entire marketing will help make each segment more successful. This is where SEO goes beyond website optimizations and includes the optimization of social media, video, paid advertising, and email marketing.
SEO campaigns are conducted on your website, your blog, social media, videos, press releases and even your email marketing to drive traffic and drive business. An SEO campaign can be broad or narrow depending on your target markets. They can include the development of content or can optimize existing content. Custom SEO solutions target your ideal clients. Geographic targeting is critical to get the right audience: local, regional, seasonal, national, or international.
Search Engine Optimization can include:
Remember YouTube is the second largest
In SEO: Content is King, Consistency is Queen, & Relevance is Everything. Always listen to what Google is up to. And if it sounds too good to be true … it probably is (don’t get scammed and spammed).Kate Rafferty’s Rules to live by in the white-hat SEO industry
SEO Service Plans
WE DO THE SEO
- MONTHLY…The most effective SEO!
- FOR: Businesses that don’t have time or staff to conduct SEO.
- – Audits
- – Blogging for Business
- – Create Content
- – Develop SEO strategy
- – eNewsletter Optimization
- – Social Media Optimization
- – Submit to Google
- – Technical SEO
- – Track Analytics and more
YOU DO THE SEO
DIY SEO /
- Monthly/Quarterly SEO Coaching* via phone, video, or email.
- FOR: Businesses who want to Do-It-Yourself with support.
- – SEO Goal Setting
- – SEO Road Map
- – Content Topics/Schedule
- – Accountability (for SEO)
- – On Request: SEO Coding
- – On Request: Posting
- – Q&A
- – Review Anaytics
- – Training
- Anything SEO**
- FOR: Businesses & marketing teams with SEO Projects.
- – SEO Collaboration Meetings
- – Implement SEO
- – SEO Strategy Sessions
- – Website Conversion SEO
- – Train the Team for SEO
- – SEO for Website Transitions
*Do-It-Yourself SEO Coaching provides Guidance, Strategies, Creative Content Ideas, Recommendations, SEO Accountability, Audit Reviews, and Training.
ANYTHING SEO** SEO projects to kick-start a new business, transition SEO to a new website, launch a new promotion, target a wider geographic reach, or collaborate with an in-house or virtual marketing team.
Payment of Services: Virtual Where accepts major credit cards; American Express, Master Card and Visa. All credit card process is secure through Authorize.net. And PayPal.