Monthly SEO Services
Refreshing your website each month is the #1 best way to improve your website visibility with the search engines. It is the most effective way to conduct Search Engine Optimization.
Each month we do some or all of the following:
- Analytics – Google Analytics is one way that we can tell what a search engine like Google thinks of your site. We typically monitor your Google Analytics each month.
- Audits – We run SEO Audit reports get an overview of how your website is doing. Usually before we begin a SEO project we start with a mini-audit or a more detailed strategy audit.
- Blogging for Business – A blog is one of the best ways to create a lot of content without making your website look to busy. If you have social media we will usually recommend sharing your blog posts on social media so that you are driving traffic to your site.
- Content Marketing – Content is any text, image, graphics, video, etc. that is added or updated on your website and social media.
- Develop SEO Strategy – Even though the SEO campaign is flexible we typically start with a strategy that keeps your goals in mind.
- eNewsletter Optimization – Your email list is very powerful! If you are sending out monthly or quarterly newsletter, we usually offer to review, optimize, and make recommendations. Often we find the newsletters are missing the opportunity to drive traffic to your website.
- Google – Since Google is the #1 search engine and YouTube (owned by Google) is #2, when Google says something, we recommend listening. This includes installing Google Analytics and monitoring each month as well as Google Search Console. Local businesses should be on Google My Business along with Google Maps and Google Reviews. We can help you with your Google presence.
- Social Media Optimization – Optimizing your social media simply means making sure that your posts are contributing to your digital footprint and your business goals, not just producing a lot of content.
- Technical SEO – There are a number of technical, coding things that can be done to make sure your website is optimal. Website speed is one of the most important things to look at right now in terms of Technical SEO, often fixing the speed of your site requires assistance from your hosting company or website developer.
Working on your digital properties (website, blog, social media, videos, …) each month is the best way to keep your content consistently fresh and relevant. We will create an SEO Strategy, implement it, work on it each month and monitoring it.